Sunday, 16 August 2015

Long awaited update

In typical GhostBrush fashion, I appear to have put off my responsibilities and allowed this blog to fall into a state of disrepair. Hopefully this post puts me back on track and hopefully I actually start feeding this neglected child of a blog.

I guess first thing's first, here are a few paintings I did in my downtime. people who follow my Facebook have no doubt already seen these
Elemental temples

A Brine Murklet
As you can see I've been messing around with the usual concepts, but now I have a direction. I am slowly but surely working on a personal creative universe for use in some sort of writing or graphic novel. I won't reveal much about it until I have confidence that people will enjoy it.

Onto other stuff. I can't remember if I mentioned this as of yet but I have made the switch to study animation instead of game art. I feel the whole drawing hundreds of pictures a day is much more beneficial to me as an artist than making 3D renders of a table. Hooray for an extra ten thousand pounds of debt :D

Butterfly Eater

Shrek


No comments:

Post a Comment